Terms & Conditions for entering the Carnival Artwork Competition
1. The theme for Carnival is CIRCUS – Let your imaginations run wild!
2. Any entries are to be the child’s own work and only 1 entry per child
3. Children must state their name, age and school on the back of their entry.
4. Paper will be supplied to the schools participating and all entries submitted will be collected from the participating school on or shortly after 31st March.
5. Judging will take place on approx 6th April 2020
6. Schools will be notified ASAP of the results
7. Drawings can be in any medium but must be done on the paper supplied.
8. Winners will be presented their prizes during an organised event – venue to be confirmed.
Categories are as follows
5yrs and under
Once a school has confirmed their entry into the event then paper will be supplied to the school on behalf of Carnival.
Closing date of entries is 31st March 2020.